View Single Post
Aug9-08, 05:47 AM
Sci Advisor
P: 1,266
Career guideline wanted

Many particle physicists (including me) had a BSEE and went on to graduate school in physics. You must get a PhD in physics. Many graduate physics programs will admit you if your grades are good. Just ask each school what their policy is.