View Single Post
marcus
Feb3-09, 10:04 AM
Astronomy
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 23,274
Quote Quote by hartlw View Post
Would the average density of visible distant objects in different directions in the night sky give any indication that we are near the center of the "big bang?"

If we were out toward the edge, I would think it would be significantly different.
Quote Quote by hartlw View Post
Relativity says something about the speed of light without defining either distance or time. With that kind of flexibility, you can explain anything you want.

Classical physics and science has always started with very specific definitions of space and time. The problem with classical physics was that it exposed the theories to intelligent criticism.

I have a 5D model of the universe. I call the dimensions spatial location x,y,z , time, and color, but do not define them. They satisfy hartl's equation.

I would explain it to you but you would have to be well versed in modern algebra, euclidean and affine geometry, algebraic geometry, covariant and contravariant tensors in n-dimensional space, n-dimensional and infinite dimensional vector space, and advanced calculus.

My equation explains all physical phenomena.
Please don't leave us in suspense. What is Hartl's equation? Please write it down for us.