View Single Post
hartlw
Feb3-09, 10:40 AM
P: 72
Quote Quote by DaveC426913 View Post
A point of order if I may.

Your original post was asking where the centre of the universe is. You don't have to delve very far into cosmology to dispose of this misconception. We've shown you that the centre of the universe is everywhere. This was shown in the BB model - without resorting to extra dimensions.

Are you satisfied that your idea of a centre of the universe was naive?

I am a bit confused as to how you could have - in the same breath - thought there was a centre to the universe and yet argue with confidence that you know about higher-order dimensional space.
You keep confusing physical space with mathematical space and on that basis draw erroneous conclusions about what you say I said. Obviously a conclusion about mathematical space says nothing about physical space without a clear definition of the variables, and the physical source of the equations. Simply naming a variable is meaningless.

Why is it inappropriate in a physics forum to ask for the meaning of the terms used in physics? If you can't define the terms in your equations then this discussion is meaningless.

Perhaps a new thread is in order: "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"