View Single Post
kthouz
Mar30-11, 09:32 AM
P: 199
Quote Quote by amit9203 View Post
my friend
i m also working on this project.would you help me in all stages from begining to last step
Look, am sorry I could not carry out this project since at my school, I could not find all the necessary equipment to implement that machine. That I was advised by a teacher that I had chosen to supervise me. However, I still thinking that the key point is the understanding of piezzo-electric materials. These are types of materials which present potential difference when they undergo a deformation. Just try to find out some books. Furthermore, do not think about amplification (since you would fall in the context of the microphone). I wish I could be more helpful, so fill free to contact me directly if you want at giray03@yahoo.fr
Best wishes my friend.

P.S: Would you also refer to the #8 comment of this thread. Loren Booda has talked about something like "Magnetic Damper" and I think it may be interesting. Please check on it.
Quote Quote by Loren Booda View Post
I would foremost consider a magnetic damper (e.g., a magnet and a coil mounted on relatively vibrating surfaces) that generates current.

Also, a putative model for a Maxwell's demon, of which there are many applied to "thermal acoustic noise," could more realistically be modified to your purpose.