View Single Post
xylophonic
Feb22-12, 09:14 PM
P: 14
When I put four spirals together to plot the inner solar system planets, I get a distinctive shape. Comparing this shape with the Spirograph planetary nebula I find a match. I then assume that I am looking at a perimeter of a solar system from a plan view and look for corroborating features.
Around the outer edge I note unbroken multi-stranded twisted braid. Heliopause, I'm thinking. There is no overall spiral grid here though, and no set of circles. Instead, there is what appears to be a network of tubes which are running from the star to the edge with what appear to be inlet ports near the star. It looks then, as if the energy field has developed a transmission system from the star to the perimeter. A network of vortex tubes perhaps.

Upon examination of the end of this object, I note a coil of twisted tube like an ear on the end of a lemon. Unlike most of the planetary nebulae, this system does not appear to be blasted to bits so I conclude that here we have a solar system that has experienced an explosion but has not burst the outer electromagnetic bubble. This is perhaps why the whitish emission at the center has not disbursed - it is sitting just underneath the canopy. If there were to be a further decent stella emission, I can imagine one might find corkscrew shaped emissions from the ears.

Be that as it may, the spirals are the same as those indicated in our own solar system which then brings on the possiblity that this particular spiral shape may be universal. Something along the lines of the inverse square law but as applied to a twisted field.