View Single Post
John232
Feb27-12, 03:55 AM
P: 249
I am surprised that this post has gotten a bit of views and no one has commented that it is just completely false or something. It's scary, it could mean that once someone at the LHC says, "Just crank it, we are going to find that Higgs Boson", the world is doomed. I thought at least some negative feedback would give me a little reassurance that everything is going to be okay....

Come on, I know that there should be at least something wrong with the comment that String theory was/wasn't used in 2 dimensions for the Holographic Universe. Or, could it mean that we should all get on the Hawking Radiation is false bandwagon, since freeing information from a black hole would in turn create an infinite amount of information. The irony being that trying to conserve energy in that situation in turn creates infinite amounts of energy?

I have been thinking that time dialation may not prevent Hawking Radition in itself, since the escaping particle would only be a copy of the original...

Could Hawking Radition be attempting to remove the Holy Grail of physics, or could it just mean that information on the surface of the black hole just doesn't have an interaction with incoming information from the future due to time dialation?