View Single Post
Jan30-13, 04:23 AM
Sci Advisor
P: 3,633
Of course also in a reversible process T may be changing. I think your problem is more a mathematical one than a physical one.
e.g. you can calculate the change in energy of a particle as dE=1/2 mvdv where v is velocity. Although v will change this does not mean that you have to write dv dv.