View Single Post
badman
May25-05, 07:36 PM
P: 57
p prefer mechanical i think ill enjoy that more then the other engineering fields. thing is i never knew i was gonna be taking courses this hard( okay thats a lie) but i guess its the college life thats getting to me. right now im taking physics with cal 1 which is pretty damn hard, if you hang out in the college level homework help forum im sure youve seen me. im really not interested in anything else, i was thinking pre-med but i chnaged my mind. im not that good in math, im sure if i out myself to it i could be. but i think im a little slow in that department, maybe. i could be doubting myself tho. what really has me worried is that well im not that good in math, i mean ive passed all my math course with a C or better, never failed a math course before. but i have doubts. i really want to become an engineer, but it's the math im worried about. especially word problems, like the on in physics with cal 1.

do you think i could do well and become an mechanical engineer?
i know its a question i should ask myself which i think i can answer yes to, but i keep having doubts.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Scientists develop 'electronic nose' for rapid detection of C. diff infection
Why plants in the office make us more productive
Tesla Motors dealing as states play factory poker