View Single Post
quantumcarl
May9-06, 09:01 PM
P: 903
Quote Quote by Tojen
I'd love to but it'll have to wait. As I said in the other thread, I just got Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings, and I'm pressed for time these days. But I'll get to it eventually.
I've got Underworld. I'm at about 10 pages every 5 weeks. His use of past reference, present references, scholars and professionals to verify his conjecture is really heartening to see. It becomes very easy to get as excited as he is about his "work". Not that he doesn't spend incredible amounts of money and energy on his endevours, its just that he totally enjoys the occupation.

No boney fingers on that guy.

I saw the french pyramid you posted on the Bosnian Pyramid thread. Its construction is completely different from all the other pyramids. But so is the construction of each pyramid in each of the different regions they are situated, around the world.
That's why I call them a sign of an adaptive, exported technology and culture. The idea of the pyramid is consistent but the method of construction/expression varies greatly throughout the world.

Jung may have said that the pyramid is a "collective image" or "universal symbol" and that the pyramids all happened independent of one another. But I say the proof is in the pudding.

When is Canada going to cough-up a damn pyramid? Or did all the baseball-sized hail and 6 foot mosquitos do away with them!?