Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

laws of gravitational attraction

by Kanelous
Tags: attraction, gravitational, gravity, laws
Kanelous
Dec29-03, 09:00 PM
P: 19
Reply to Parsons,

If your knowledge was that the earth was flat, then it limited your ability to be creative. If you were taught by people who knew that the sun revolved around the earth then it inhibited your imagination. If scientists believe there is only one universe, then you could look pretty ignorant suggesting there are an infinite number of universes.

Knowledge that is factual is liberating, as you suggest, but we must be cognizant that a lot of what we know, particularly with respect to gravity, may be untrue.

John Kanelous
Mr. Robin Parsons
Dec30-03, 05:20 AM
P: 1,560
Originally posted by Kanelous
(SNIP) Knowledge that is factual is liberating, as you suggest, but we must be cognizant that a lot of what we know, particularly with respect to gravity, may be untrue.

John Kanelous (SNoP)
From what has been taught to me, possibly, then again, has it crossed your mind that perhaps someone knows the "more true" answer to it? possibly me?...
Kanelous
Dec30-03, 07:09 PM
Reply to Jeff Savage,

I don't get it.

I don't understand what you are saying or what is the question.

I am not that short, but everything seems to going over my head. Could you please clarify.

John Kanelous
Kanelous
Dec30-03, 07:18 PM
Reply to Parsons,

I would like to know what you know about gravity.

What are your thoughts on Anti-gravity?

My mind is open. I am looking for answers.

John Kanelous

Register to reply