how to change unit of quantum to energy

by amelynn
Tags: energy, quantum, unit
amelynn is offline
Sep19-10, 09:10 PM
P: 2
the quantum unit of LUE is umolco2m-2s-1
how can i change it to energy unit ,like gC/MJ
i have been puzzle for many days
Can somebody help me
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on
Physicists design quantum switches which can be activated by single photons
'Dressed' laser aimed at clouds may be key to inducing rain, lightning
Higher-order nonlinear optical processes observed using the SACLA X-ray free-electron laser
mpkannan is offline
Sep20-10, 02:07 PM
P: 15
The question is not at all clear, but quite confusing.
amelynn is offline
Sep20-10, 10:08 PM
P: 2
actually i have confused ,the correct question as follows:
the unit is mircomolCO2/mircomolphoton
i want to change it to gC/MJ

Register to reply

Related Discussions
change in internal energy => change in rest mass Special & General Relativity 1
change in momentum and change in Kinetic energy Introductory Physics Homework 5
working out energy change during change of moment of inertia General Physics 1