Flaming anemone?
Close, but no cigar...
mechprog
Dec10-10, 09:04 AM
P: 27
Quote Quote by Abdul Quadeer View Post
Congrats to those who won!

Greg - I did not get 'the most active member award'
....I also, for the most inactive () one!!!!!
D H
Dec10-10, 09:12 AM
Mentor
P: 14,477
Quote Quote by Char. Limit View Post
Borek, just because I'm a newcomer doesn't mean I'm going through the ring of fire.
Not to worry. The use of the volcanic ceremony is reserved for the humorous one.
Char. Limit
Dec10-10, 09:33 AM
PF Gold
P: 1,930
Quote Quote by D H View Post
Not to worry. The use of the volcanic ceremony is reserved for the humorous one.
Ah, excellent. I can't wait to see Danger go through it.
Lacy33
Dec10-10, 09:49 AM
P: 335
Quote Quote by D H View Post

I have mixed emotions about this. Will he suffer much?
Evo
Dec10-10, 10:30 AM
Mentor
P: 25,961
Quote Quote by Lacy33 View Post

I have mixed emotions about this. Will he suffer much?
Alas, this is why all of the "funniest members" disappear. We forgot to throw Dave in last year.

We will need to assemble the sisters for the volcano sacrifice, Lacy, would you like to be the pusher for this ceremony?
turbo
Dec10-10, 10:37 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,367
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
We will need to assemble the sisters for the volcano sacrifice, Lacy, would you like to be the pusher for this ceremony?
Lacy, I have a large very pointy spit that I have been reserving for a particular bird when I can catch him unawares. If you would like to borrow that, you're welcome to use it. Much safer for you, since you can poke him into the volcano from a safer distance.
Lacy33
Dec10-10, 11:14 AM
Hmm, so many choices.

Might I practice on Dave first? If the volcano is happy with Dave and still wants more I can try another?
If the valcano tosses Dave back at us, could be the volcano doesn't want sacrifices of the flesh anymore but sacrifices of the heart. (as in loving kindness )
If that happens Evo, what do we do?
Evo
Dec10-10, 11:27 AM
Mentor
Hmm, so many choices.

Might I practice on Dave first? If the volcano is happy with Dave and still wants more I can try another?
If the valcano tosses Dave back at us, could be the volcano doesn't want sacrifices of the flesh anymore but sacrifices of the heart. (as in loving kindness )
If that happens Evo, what do we do?
I think practicing with Dave is the best idea. If the volcano throws him back, just keep pushing him in until the volcano gives up. Kind of like getting a child to swallow bad tasting medicine.
Lacy33
Dec10-10, 11:35 AM
I think practicing with Dave is the best idea. If the volcano throws him back, just keep pushing him in until the volcano gives up. Kind of like getting a child to swallow bad tasting medicine.
No Evo, LOL. Being a mommy too, you know a woman only has so many pushes in her. Better get me a back up and a back up for the back up.... I don't think that volcano is going to take Dave or Danger. Even a volcano knows when it is out shown.
MR BERNSTIENHERADYT!!? Where is my loving eyes emotionacon now!!!!? And the crying one too???Pleeeease.
turbo
Dec10-10, 11:35 AM
PF Gold
Don't volcanoes prefer virgins? Just askin'.....
Evo
Dec10-10, 11:42 AM
Mentor
MR BERNSTIENHERADYT!!? Where is my loving eyes emotionacon now!!!!? And the crying one too???Pleeeease.
Oh, you're having an issue with the smilies not all showing up. Are you using IE as your browser?
Lacy33
Dec10-10, 12:08 PM
Oh, you're having an issue with the smilies not all showing up. Are you using IE as your browser?
Yup! Don't ask... but yup!
Danger
Dec10-10, 02:17 PM
PF Gold
P: 8,961
Quote Quote by turbo-1 View Post
Don't volcanoes prefer virgins? Just askin'.....
I'm pretty sure that they did in the last few centuries, but such a thing doesn't exist any more. I could almost swear that girls these days are born pregnant, like Tribbles.

Lacey, my darling, if you feel guilty about pushing me in... don't. I have a streak of masochism, so fire doesn't bother me much.
You wouldn't want to even think of some of the things that I've done with a branding iron...
drizzle
Dec10-10, 03:49 PM
PF Gold
P: 521
Congrats to all the winners!

Pink!
Can't see the pinky usernames, did I miss it?
turbo
Dec10-10, 03:51 PM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by drizzle View Post
Congrats to all the winners!

Pink!
Can't see the pinky usernames, did I miss it?
I didn't see you on-line, but I'm pretty sure you would have been as pink as the rest of us "goldies" had you been around.
turbo
Dec10-10, 03:52 PM
PF Gold
Pink! It's like red, but not quite!

Register to reply