Register to reply

What are the advancements in computer hardwares since 2008?

Share this thread:
armin11
Mar3-11, 01:59 AM
P: 66
What are the advancements in computer hardwares in recent 4 years?what evolutions did occur in hardware field in past 4 years?(for example 3D monitors or core-i cpu's got invented).this is our hw and it should be descriptive.plz help.if you know a good site that describes these completely please reference it.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Scientists develop 'electronic nose' for rapid detection of C. diff infection
Why plants in the office make us more productive
Tesla Motors dealing as states play factory poker
Pengwuino
Mar3-11, 02:46 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,120
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=recent+advancem...puter+hardware
caffenta
Mar3-11, 03:16 AM
P: 163
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=if+you+don't+ha...ice+to+say+...

(thanks for the handy link though)

Quote Quote by armin11 View Post
What are the advancements in computer hardwares in recent 4 years?what evolutions did occur in hardware field in past 4 years?(for example 3D monitors or core-i cpu's got invented).this is our hw and it should be descriptive.plz help.if you know a good site that describes these completely please reference it.
www.anandtech.com and www.tomshardware.com are a good start.

JaredJames
Mar3-11, 08:34 AM
P: 3,387
What are the advancements in computer hardwares since 2008?

Quote Quote by armin11 View Post
Glad to see some effort being put into these homework problems in the OP.

Have you looked anything up already? Anything you'd like some comments on?

Pengwuino, I'm stealing that link.
armin11
Mar4-11, 01:40 AM
Thanks a lot for these useful links.I found alot about cpu but I couldn't find anything about advancements in motherboards or monitors or other parts of computers.
JaredJames
Mar4-11, 04:07 AM
P: 3,387
Well if you haven't quite got the point yet, we're expecting you to do some of the work yourself.

We're not going to do your work for you.
armin11
Mar7-11, 08:17 AM
Does any af you guys know about pixel and how RGB phosphorus are shaped inside it?for example they can be shaped in a circle with an area of one third occupying each.what are the other shapings?

Register to reply