Self-study on electromagnetism

by Schreiberdk
Tags: electromagnetism, self study
Share this thread:
Schreiberdk
Jul10-11, 05:30 PM
P: 93
Hi there PF

I am doing a self-study on electromagnetism based on "Introduction to Electrodynamics" by David Griffith. I am through with chapter 1, where I have solved all the problems. This has taken quite some time, so I want to ask, if anyone could give me some advice, about which problems that are good to solve (to get a minimum of understanding), so that I leave out the more difficult ones (maybe a list of the worthwhile problems :).

I am going to take a course later on, on the same subject @ the university of Copenhagen, so I will probably get a better understanding there anyways. I just want a minimum of understanding right now.

\Schreiber
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Experts defend operational earthquake forecasting, counter critiques
EU urged to convert TV frequencies to mobile broadband
Sierra Nevada freshwater runoff could drop 26 percent by 2100
Pi-Bond
Jul10-11, 08:24 PM
P: 304
I found that the ones towards the beginning of an exercise were more simpler than those towards the end, in general. You would grasp enough from solving those I think.

Register to reply