Self-study on electromagnetism

by Schreiberdk
Tags: electromagnetism, self study
Schreiberdk
Jul10-11, 05:30 PM
P: 93
Hi there PF

I am doing a self-study on electromagnetism based on "Introduction to Electrodynamics" by David Griffith. I am through with chapter 1, where I have solved all the problems. This has taken quite some time, so I want to ask, if anyone could give me some advice, about which problems that are good to solve (to get a minimum of understanding), so that I leave out the more difficult ones (maybe a list of the worthwhile problems :).

I am going to take a course later on, on the same subject @ the university of Copenhagen, so I will probably get a better understanding there anyways. I just want a minimum of understanding right now.

\Schreiber
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Better thermal-imaging lens from waste sulfur
Hackathon team's GoogolPlex gives Siri extra powers
Bright points in Sun's atmosphere mark patterns deep in its interior
Pi-Bond
Jul10-11, 08:24 PM
P: 304
I found that the ones towards the beginning of an exercise were more simpler than those towards the end, in general. You would grasp enough from solving those I think.

Register to reply