Register to reply

Need help about books from Electrical and Electronic engineers

by mbsid786
Tags: books, electrical, electronic, engineers
Share this thread:
mbsid786
Feb1-12, 12:19 PM
P: 2
I want to know about books for undergraduate engineering level for three subjects;
Linear Control Systems, Signal & Systems and Microprocessors.

I have Modern Control Engineering by Ogata, S&S by Oppeinhum, Intel Processors by Barry B. Brey and Schaum's Oultines Microprocessors.

I heard good comments about Control Systems Engineering by Norman S. Nise and Inside the Machine by Jon Stoke, any help pls?

Actually I really want to know what books are taught in American universities like MIT etc. and other reputed foreign universities, so that I can know what's happening around the engineering world out of my institute. Thanks.
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
An innovative system anticipates driver fatigue in the vehicle to prevent accidents
Squink personal factory aims to make circuit prototyping easy
Catching grease to cut grill pollution
Oberst Villa
Feb2-12, 03:49 PM
P: 145
If you want to know what books the guys at MIT are using, there's not better way than to look at the MIT Open Course Ware site:

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrica...puter-science/

For some courses books are recommended, for others you can even download the course notes.

Register to reply