Register to reply

How can I possibly correct this? Grades, studying, understanding..

by DrummingAtom
Tags: correct, grades, possibly, studying
Share this thread:
DrummingAtom
May9-12, 04:13 PM
P: 661
The last two semesters for me have been extremely frustrating, grade wise. I start off every class great, 95%+ tests, quizzes, homework. Then after a month I get slugged down to C's with literally everything. This trend continues for about 2 months, then the final month of classes hits and I'm back to 95%+ scores. In the end, I finish with B's...

I don't really change study habits during the middle of the semester because things work great in the beginning. I feel like everything clicks in the final month, but no matter how hard I study during the middle it feels like I'm completely lost. Then looking back I think how easy that stuff was and I should have gotten A's on everything. I guess my question is how can I learn faster during the middle of the semester?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Security CTO to detail Android Fake ID flaw at Black Hat
Huge waves measured for first time in Arctic Ocean
Mysterious molecules in space
dhanna011
May10-12, 09:27 PM
P: 2
I have had the same problem in several of my classes including Calc 1 and Chemistry. At the end I am like wow that actually was pretty easy once it all clicks together. What I did was basically take two classes at once. I did all the assignments the teacher assigned for the class, and at the same time (at my own pace) I was following this online study guide for the class in its entirity. I was able to get ahead using this method.

Register to reply