Register to reply

Is high school chemistry required for computer science engineering college admission?

Share this thread:
electro100110
May17-12, 07:06 AM
P: 10
hey...can anybody help me out...Im an IB student and I wanted to know whether chemistry is required for computer science engineering or not?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Hoverbike drone project for air transport takes off
Earlier Stone Age artifacts found in Northern Cape of South Africa
Study reveals new characteristics of complex oxide surfaces
Borek
May17-12, 08:02 AM
Admin
P: 23,363
Please elaborate, you question is so vague it doesn't make much sense to me.
electro100110
May23-12, 01:55 PM
P: 10
It is a straight forward question whether the universities require undergraduates to do some chemistry courses(in high school[11th and 12th grade]) for computer engineering or not?

lisab
May23-12, 04:34 PM
Mentor
P: 2,974
Is high school chemistry required for computer science engineering college admission?

Quote Quote by electro100110 View Post
It is a straight forward question whether the universities require undergraduates to do some chemistry courses(in high school[11th and 12th grade]) for computer engineering or not?
Each school has its own degree requirements. You'll have to check with the institution to find out.
Mmm_Pasta
May23-12, 05:50 PM
P: 220
Most require a semester.

EDIT: Since thread title changed slightly. Most universities require a semester of college chemistry which normally requires high school chemistry.
berkeman
May23-12, 05:54 PM
Mentor
P: 40,653
(Moderator note -- I added to the thread title "Chemstry" to make it more descriptive of the thread content...)

Register to reply