Register to reply

Nuclear Engineering Jobs?

by a15m
Tags: engineering, jobs, nuclear
Share this thread:
a15m
Nov25-12, 02:43 PM
P: 8
I am going to be graduating with a BS in nuclear engineering specialized in radiological health. What are some possible jobs options that are available with good entry level pay?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
NASA team lays plans to observe new worlds
IHEP in China has ambitions for Higgs factory
Spinach could lead to alternative energy more powerful than Popeye
daveb
Nov26-12, 09:04 AM
P: 926
I would check out the employment section of the health physics society web page (assuming you have membership). Nukeworker sometimes has HP positions as well, but these are usually jobs with experience.
EJAmanda
Nov26-12, 01:52 PM
P: 1
OP,

We can't yet parse the results by years of experience (we're working on this actively) but you can find nuclear engineering jobs with an emphasis on radiological health by searching here: http://www.engineerjobs.com/search.php
I'd also say any employer that requires less than 5 years of experience, especially any that require 2 or less and are comfortable with a bachelor's-level candidate, is worth applying to. There is a chance either that the employer may overlook the year-specific requirement or that they may have another opportunity not otherwise listed you may be a good fit for.

If you have any questions or if we can be of any help, let us know.

Amanda @ Engineerjobs.com

Register to reply