I have a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card and the Model is GeForce GT 610 GC

In summary, the conversation is about a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card with a Model of GeForce GT 610 GC. The card has a Processor Speed of 1620 MHz and a Graphics Speed of 810 MHz. The discussion focuses on understanding the difference between these two speeds and how they relate to the overall performance of the card. It is explained that the Processor Speed is the average frequency that the card runs at while performing various tasks, while the Graphics Speed is the minimum guaranteed frequency. The conversation also touches on the concept of Turbo boost, where the card can increase its clock speed for better performance but without going over its heat dissipation capacity. The conversation also mentions CUDA cores and how they are programmable for different tasks. Overall
biferi
I have a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card and the Model is GeForce GT 610 GC.

It says Processor Speed = 1620 MHz and
Graphics Speed = 810 MHz so this is what I need help with?

When it says Processor Speed is 1600 MHz am I right this is the GPU Speed you know Graphics Processor Unit?

And if I am right on that then what does the Graphics Speed = 810 MHz meen?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Here's a really basic description of what's going on.

nVidia cards (and AMD) both have a called Turbo boost, IIRC intel started this originally. For example, if you have a 6 core CPU and your application only needed 2, then the design would increase the clock on the 2 cores that were in use and let the other ones idle. This gave you more performance but without pushing the system over its heat dissipation ability. Same basic principle being used here.

The Graphics speed in nVidia's case (Base Clock) is the minimum frequency your card is guaranteed to run.
The Processor Speed (Boost Clock) is the average frequency cards of your type run at while performing various tasks. This does not mean that your card is running at 1620MHz, it may be lower or higher depending on what it is doing.

The key point here is that the faster the clock speed your card is running on, the more heat it generates (there's other reasons why it would generate heat as well) and the graphics card does this balancing act where it tries to give you the best clock speed possible without going over the maximum heat dissipation capacity of the card.

So, your card has a Base Clock (min) of 810 MHz
It has a Boost Clock (avg) of 1620MHz

If you want to know what your card is doing currently, you will need some type of hardware monitoring software.

OK so my Processor of the video card is running at 810 MHz but when you say the Boost Clock is 1620MHz do you meen this is what the Processor Speed can go up to if it has to?

not exactly. The min clock frequency is 810MHz, the card will never run below 810MHz. On average it is supposed to be running 1620MHz. It may go faster or it may be running slower than 1620, it depends on what the system is doing. You will need to have some hardware monitoring software running to see what the clock speeds actually are at any given time.

I have the specs I did not understand
Model = GeForce GT 610 GC

CUDA Cores is 48 What is this?
Processor Speed is 1648 MHz Is this the Graphics CPU on the Card?
Graphics Speed is 820 MHz What is this speed?

This is the specs I did not understand sorry I did not have them all can you just tell me what each one meens? what

Okay.
First thing i want you to do is forget the terms Processor Speed and Graphics speed. They are misleading. I know they are on the documentation but ignore them.

Here are the terms that will make more sense with what the card is actually doing.

Your card's [STRIKE]Processor Speed[/STRIKE] average speed is 1648 MHz
Your card's [STRIKE]Graphics Speed[/STRIKE] minimum speed is 820 MHz

To find out what your card's actual speed is at any given time, you will need to use some hardware monitoring software.

The key point is that your card's speed is never constant, it keeps changing from moment to moment depending on what it is doing.
If you are playing a computer game, it may be running at 1800MHz.
If you are just staring at an empty desktop, it might be running 1000MHz.
The important thing is that it changes and on average it is running at 1648MHz and it will never run slower than 820MHz.

CUDA is a type of processor architecture (how stuff is laid out inside the CPU). Your normal desktop CPU has specific parts that perform a specific task and that task only. CUDA cores are programmable and the task they perform changes based on what the user wants. Generally speaking, more cores is better.
Here's some further reading for you on CUDA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA
https://developer.nvidia.com/what-cuda

What is a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card?

A PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card is a type of graphics card that is designed to be used in a computer's PCI Express (PCIe) slot. It is manufactured by Gallexy and is compatible with the PCIe 16x interface, which is a high-speed connection for graphics cards.

What is the model of the video card?

The model of the video card is the GeForce GT 610 GC. This is a model name given by the manufacturer, NVIDIA, to identify the specific features and capabilities of the video card. It is important to know the model when looking for drivers or troubleshooting issues.

What is the difference between a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card and other types of graphics cards?

The main difference between a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card and other types of graphics cards is the interface it uses. The PCI Express 16x interface allows for faster data transfer between the video card and the computer's processor, resulting in better graphics performance. Additionally, the GT 610 GC model has specific features and specifications that set it apart from other graphics cards.

What are the system requirements for using a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card?

The system requirements for a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card may vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. However, some general requirements include a computer with an available PCIe 16x slot, a power supply with sufficient wattage to support the video card, and compatible drivers and software. It is recommended to check the manufacturer's website for the specific requirements of your video card.

What are the benefits of using a PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card?

A PCI EX16 Gallexy Video Card offers several benefits, such as improved graphics performance, support for high-resolution displays, and the ability to run demanding graphics applications and games. It also allows for easy upgrades and customization of a computer's graphics capabilities. Additionally, the GT 610 GC model has specific features such as NVIDIA CUDA technology and DirectX 11 support, which can enhance the overall user experience.