OCR Exam Past Papers & Mark Schemes: Physics A 2006

In summary, Inky is looking for past papers and mark schemes for the OCR exam, but she is disappointed because she can't find them on the website. She has tried other websites, but they haven't been successful.
Janka
Hello People!

Could somebody help me?
i am looking for
OCR exam AS past papers + mark schemes for last 7 years

but i need some other web page where i can get it free...not www.orc.org.uk

i am really dissapointed because i need to fine them and what i really need actually are mark schemes from
Physics A -January 2006...i can t find it :uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
There are afew past paper resources that you can access from this page with mark schemes.

http://www.ocr.org.uk/learners/past_paper.html#s1 [Broken]

The unfortunate thing about OCR is they offer few resources compared to AQA for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you...i ve been there...i don t know why is ocr web page so stupid...

there are only 2 mark schemes from January 2007

and i think 2 exam paper question from January 2005...nothing more.

is there any other web page where i could find it...i am so unhappy.

hi i know thi web, I've been using it, could you try? it is really good.
http://www.drewett-gray.co.uk/alevel/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
You may find all the exam questions for CIE (IGCSE, O-level and A-level), OCR (AS/A Level GCE & GCSE), IB (Primary years, Middle years & Diploma), Edexcel (IGCSE, GCE, GCSE & BTEC), SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, ACCA, CLEP, ECDL, GED, GRE, GAMSAT, DSST and MCAT.

Hello,
You may find all the resources for CIE (IGCSE, O-level and A-level), OCR (AS/A Level GCE & GCSE), IB (Primary years, Middle years & Diploma), Edexcel (IGCSE, GCE, GCSE & BTEC), SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, ACCA, CLEP, ECDL, GED, GRE, GAMSAT, DSST and MCAT.
The following website is very useful for students and the teachers.
http://www.xtremepapers.net

Good Luck.

Inky

1. What is an OCR Exam Past Paper?

An OCR Exam Past Paper is a previous version of an exam that has been administered by the Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations (OCR) board. These past papers are used for practice and preparation for current exams.

2. Why are OCR Exam Past Papers important for studying Physics A?

OCR Exam Past Papers are important for studying Physics A because they provide a comprehensive overview of the topics and concepts that have been covered in previous exams. This allows students to familiarize themselves with the format and style of questions that may appear on the current exam.

3. What are Mark Schemes in relation to OCR Exam Past Papers?

Mark Schemes are documents provided by OCR that outline the criteria for awarding marks on the exam. They provide detailed explanations of the correct answers and how points are allocated for each question. These are useful for self-assessment and understanding where marks are gained or lost.

4. Can OCR Exam Past Papers be used as the sole study material for Physics A?

No, OCR Exam Past Papers should not be used as the sole study material for Physics A. While they are valuable for practicing exam-style questions, they do not provide a complete understanding of the subject material. It is important to also use textbooks, class notes, and other resources for a well-rounded study approach.

5. How can I access OCR Exam Past Papers and Mark Schemes for Physics A 2006?

OCR Exam Past Papers and Mark Schemes for Physics A 2006 can be accessed through the official OCR website or through other online resources such as revision websites and study guides. They may also be available through your school or local library.