|Sep23-07, 10:44 AM||#1|
Good day to all. I have some questions regarding speaker specifications:
1. What does RATED POWER of the speaker mean?
2. Why is the impedance of the speaker usually has a value of 4 ohms, 16 ohms etc, when speakers also contain inductors and capacitors in their drivers?
3. What is the definition of speaker FREQUENCY RESPONSE and SENSITIVITY and the differences between them?
I also would like to know:
4. How are the channels separated in a speaker system (eg. stereo or 5.1) ?
5. What are the essentials in designing a speaker(considering the power, voltage, volume-loudness, efficiency, etc.) and how to design?
6.How is efficiency measured?
Thanks a lot
|Similar discussions for: Speaker Questions|
|Speaker equation||General Physics||14|
|motionless speaker||Classical Physics||13|
|PA speaker question...||Electrical Engineering||2|
|smallest speaker||Electrical Engineering||9|
|Would you buy a used car from the Speaker of the House?||Current Events||30|