Register to reply

Quantization of mass?

by einstein_vishnu
Tags: mass, quantization
Share this thread:
einstein_vishnu
May3-04, 06:54 AM
P: n/a
i have drawn an analogy with the quantization of radiation(EM).the motivation behind this thought was "what is the most elemetary particle?"u may say quarks but i can divide it further if i have high energy particles,so then where is ending for this?i thought it's better not end up in point particle,where it does not have any spatial extension.
rest energy+kinetic energy=hf,where h=planck's
f=matter wave frequency.
i have undergone so many crazy thoughts about this one such is there is advatage here in overcoming singularity,beacuase ther is no zero energy particle(atleast ground state of vibrational energy and rest energy).
it may look very prematured thought but let me know the wrong thinking inthis
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Engineers develop new sensor to detect tiny individual nanoparticles
Tiny particles have big potential in debate over nuclear proliferation
Ray tracing and beyond
Antonio Lao
May3-04, 10:34 AM
P: 1,443
Your thinking is along the same track that I have been doing. I did have problem with point mass (mass without extension).

Newton used the point-mass model for his laws. Maxwell used point-charge for his theory of electromagnetism. One of the infinite number of solution of Einstein field equations is the singularity (point-spacetime). But when spacetime is exactly zero, all physical laws become meaningless including Einstein's general relativity.

Penrose and Hawking both believe that true naked singularity cannot be seen in order to avoid theoretical complications.

My proposal is to quantized one dimensional space with local acceleration conserved for a timelike force and a spacelike force giving rise to gravity and antigravity force.

Register to reply