People you love to hate

by wolram
Tags: hate, love, people
Share this thread:
wolram
Jul18-08, 06:17 PM
PF Gold
P: 3,682
May be you hate your president or some dictator or even an actor/actress, i have two favorites right now, Gordon Brown and my ISP, i am sure neither deserve a place on this Earth, but the fact is they are here, so i can continue to love to hate them.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
Lisa!
Jul19-08, 12:02 PM
PF Gold
P: 973
"Hate the sin, love the sinner!"
marlon
Jul19-08, 12:32 PM
P: 4,006
I love to hate YOU wolram

marlon

rewebster
Jul19-08, 12:36 PM
P: 880
People you love to hate

I haight ashbury
WarPhalange
Jul19-08, 12:41 PM
P: 343
Right wingers, far left wingers, religious people, new agers, most old people, most young people. I *think* that covers it.
OrbitalPower
Jul19-08, 01:24 PM
P: 88
Racists, Republicans, Neo-Nazis, Libertarians, extremely ignorant people. People who make comments without trying to understand the other side.

Of course, I only hate most of them on the internet.

I generally don't hate organizations; or I hate them all the same.
WarPhalange
Jul19-08, 02:19 PM
Also, people who do stupid things, and yes that includes myself.
rootX
Jul20-08, 06:05 PM
P: 1,294
Religious ppl , people who torture animals (for any purposes - ) and humans, conservatives, ppl. majoring in humanities, most old ppl :)

and intense hate for these stupid people:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7516238.stm
OrbitalPower
Jul20-08, 06:19 PM
P: 88
Quote Quote by rootX View Post
conservatives, ppl. majoring in humanities
Hehe. Well, technically the humanities is where you find the least amount of conservatives. But, the best radicals imo have been scientists.

On advice from old ppl:

"Age is no better, hardly so well, qualified for an instructor as youth, for it has not profited so much as it has lost. One may almost doubt if the wisest man has learned any thing of absolute value by living. Practically, the old have no very important advice to give the young, their own experience has been so partial, and their lives have been such miserable failures, for private reasons, as they must believe; and it may be that they have some faith left which belies that experience, and they are only less young than they were. I have lived some thirty years on this planet, and I have yet to hear the first syllable of valuable or even earnest advice from my seniors." from Walden..
~christina~
Jul20-08, 06:33 PM
PF Gold
P: 824
Conan o' brien
WarPhalange
Jul20-08, 06:35 PM
Yeah, chalk that A-hole up for me too. I liked his Simpsons episodes, but I hate him as a person.
marlon
Jul20-08, 06:36 PM
P: 4,006
Quote Quote by wolram View Post
May be you hate your president or some dictator or even an actor/actress, i have two favorites right now, Gordon Brown and my ISP, i am sure neither deserve a place on this Earth, but the fact is they are here, so i can continue to love to hate them.
I love to hate Ghandi
Evo
Jul20-08, 06:54 PM
Mentor
P: 26,477
This is not going anywhere good.

Locked.

Register to reply