Joke from the Big Bang Theory

by haaj86
Tags: bang, joke, theory
haaj86
Mar31-09, 09:29 AM
P: 16
I heard this joke on the latest episode of the Big Bang Theory today and I thought I can share it with you. Penny tells the four guys this joke to pull their attention away from a new girl that just moved into a flat above them, and here it is:

(A physicist goes to an ice cream parlour every week and orders an ice cream for himself and offers an ice cream for the empty stool sitting next to him. This goes on for a while until the owner asks him what he is doing.
The man said “well I’m a physicist and Quantum Mechanics teaches us that it is possible for the matter above this stool to spontaneously turn into a beautiful woman who might accept my offer and fall in love with me”
The owner says” well there are a lot of single beautiful woman come in here every day, so why don’t you buy an ice cream for one of them and they might fall in love with you”.
And the physicist says “yeah, but what are the odds of that happening”!)

The guys found it insulting. :)
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
SensaBubble: It's a bubble, but not as we know it (w/ video)
The hemihelix: Scientists discover a new shape using rubber bands (w/ video)
Microbes provide insights into evolution of human language
mcknia07
Mar31-09, 09:57 AM
P: 320
Oh my goodness, I did not know that show was back on. I love it! I love how they have like the prettiest girl with the nerdiest guys like of all time.
Gnosis
Mar31-09, 03:04 PM
P: 143
Quote Quote by mcknia07 View Post
Oh my goodness, I did not know that show was back on. I love it! I love how they have like the prettiest girl with the nerdiest guys like of all time.
The Big Bang is a great sitcom. I think all the characters are fantastic and Penny's a cutie pie. I hope they make more episodes with Kripkey as well.

mcknia07
Mar31-09, 08:35 PM

Joke from the Big Bang Theory

It would be great if they made a show with some hott guys as the dumb ones, not all of us nerdy blondes are ugly and a total ditz! lol

Oh and who in the world is Kripkey???
Gnosis
Mar31-09, 09:54 PM
It would be great if they made a show with some hott guys as the dumb ones, not all of us nerdy blondes are ugly and a total ditz! lol

Oh and who in the world is Kripkey???
It wouldn't do you any good because when women see hot guys, they're too flustered over their appearance to realize the guy's dumb as an anchor.

I've only seen Kripkey on two episodes. He has a problem saying the letter 'L' and 'R', so some of the stuff they have him saying is hilarious.
mcknia07
Mar31-09, 10:01 PM
Quote Quote by Gnosis View Post
It wouldn't do you any good because when women see hot guys, they're too flustered over their appearance to realize the guy's dumb as an anchor.

I've only seen Kripkey on two episodes. He has a problem saying the letter 'L' and 'R', so some of the stuff they have him saying is hilarious.
So, it's still a hott guy and it's even funnier if he's not smart!
Gnosis
Mar31-09, 10:19 PM
So, it's still a hott guy and it's even funnier if he's not smart!
It's a shame us guys can't fake good looks, because we're pretty good at faking dumb when necessary.
mcknia07
Apr1-09, 10:27 PM
Quote Quote by Gnosis View Post
It's a shame us guys can't fake good looks, because we're pretty good at faking dumb when necessary.
Well, with looks, you either got it or you don't...lol. I have seen quite a few nerds/geeks that were total hotties!

Register to reply