Flash scroll pane and loader

by brandy
Tags: flash, loader, pane, scroll
Share this thread:
brandy
Apr18-09, 10:53 PM
P: 162
macromedia flash Professional 8 loaders and scroll panes help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i put this in programming but no one replied and i dont know how to move threads so im just reposting it here.

im using macromedia flash Professional 8 and i cant get scroll panes or loaders to work.

i put a loader in from the components panel, i specified the swf file (in the same folder) that is to be loaded and i set the scaleContent as false. when i test it it does not work. WHY!!!!! HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!

also. im not really sure at all how to use a scroll pane. i converted a series of images and text into a movie-clip with: export for action-scripting and export in first frame, enabled. I put a scroll pane from the components panel onto the stage and specified the movie clip and set the scaleContent to false. again no success. i didnt change the shape of the scroll pane.

pleeaaasee help me!!!!!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
'Smart material' chin strap harvests energy from chewing
King Richard III died painfully on battlefield
Capturing ancient Maya sites from both a rat's and a 'bat's eye view'
minger
Apr29-09, 07:48 AM
Sci Advisor
P: 1,498
May I recommend www.flashkit.com. Back in the days when I was doing that stuff it was the best board around.

Register to reply