Register to reply

Anxiety clinical studies need support

Share this thread:
SLeeTP
Sep8-09, 03:31 PM
P: 2
I am conducting clinical studies on anxiety treatment but would like to look into a clinical support service. Would anybody happen to know of any good ones? I was referred by a friend to link deleted but I would like to get some more feedback on other services. Would anybody care to help? I would appreciate it alot.
Phys.Org News Partner Medical research news on Phys.org
Classes aim to hook US blacks on African foods
Nigeria death shows Ebola can spread by air travel
Trial in salmonella outbreak to start in Georgia
Evo
Sep8-09, 03:45 PM
Mentor
P: 26,449
Please explain what you mean by clinical support service. We don't allow advertising here, btw.
SLeeTP
Sep8-09, 04:08 PM
P: 2
i apologize for the link,

but by clinical support service, i mean a support service that supplies data rooms to secure data and research in clinical trials for reasons such as patenting a product. that is only one of the many functions they hold however.

mazinse
Sep12-09, 05:26 PM
P: 190
Anxiety clinical studies need support

do you need any equipments in these rooms? There are a few places that might fit your needs
BigFairy
Sep17-09, 07:34 AM
P: 100
Anxiety can be crippling at most - many, many people suffer many anxious episodes for reasons they cannot deduce.

Of course we are all familiar with normal reactive anxiety.... where we feel worried and physically impacted by a situation or fear, It is when the cause is a mystery and we are unable to cognitively mediate the symptoms that anxiety really becomes an issue.

Thanks.

Register to reply