Register to reply

Anxiety clinical studies need support

Share this thread:
SLeeTP
Sep8-09, 03:31 PM
P: 2
I am conducting clinical studies on anxiety treatment but would like to look into a clinical support service. Would anybody happen to know of any good ones? I was referred by a friend to link deleted but I would like to get some more feedback on other services. Would anybody care to help? I would appreciate it alot.
Phys.Org News Partner Medical research news on Phys.org
Slow walking speed and memory complaints can predict dementia (w/ Video)
Nigeria confirms Liberian man died of Ebola in Lagos (Update)
Study recommends inmate immunity test
Evo
Sep8-09, 03:45 PM
Mentor
P: 26,433
Please explain what you mean by clinical support service. We don't allow advertising here, btw.
SLeeTP
Sep8-09, 04:08 PM
P: 2
i apologize for the link,

but by clinical support service, i mean a support service that supplies data rooms to secure data and research in clinical trials for reasons such as patenting a product. that is only one of the many functions they hold however.

mazinse
Sep12-09, 05:26 PM
P: 190
Anxiety clinical studies need support

do you need any equipments in these rooms? There are a few places that might fit your needs
BigFairy
Sep17-09, 07:34 AM
P: 100
Anxiety can be crippling at most - many, many people suffer many anxious episodes for reasons they cannot deduce.

Of course we are all familiar with normal reactive anxiety.... where we feel worried and physically impacted by a situation or fear, It is when the cause is a mystery and we are unable to cognitively mediate the symptoms that anxiety really becomes an issue.

Thanks.

Register to reply