Register to reply

Superwave theory!

by polyb
Tags: superwave, theory
Share this thread:
polyb
Sep11-04, 09:11 PM
P: 176
Hey guys, I may be a newby here but I thougt this might be an interest to all of you! This is a work composed by a one Dr. Paul LaViolette concerning galatic core expulsions and climatology.

His claim is that the climatic changes here on terra firma actually have been dictated by extra-solar events. It is quite interesting and I think there may be something to it(though I ceratinly do not consider myself qualified to asses the validity). Check out the site:

http://www.etheric.com/LaViolette/Predict.html

Of course my biggest short comings are his correlations, though interesting, to ancient lore and myth as a means of encryption to these said events. Have a looksy and tell me what you think about his hypothesises and following conclusions, and do please pay attention to the evidences others have found to support said conjectures. Is it a prop to sell books playing on people's insanity or perhaps something valid?
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Engineers develop new sensor to detect tiny individual nanoparticles
Tiny particles have big potential in debate over nuclear proliferation
Ray tracing and beyond
Chronos
Sep12-04, 01:13 AM
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 9,454
Crap=crap. He is delusional. Stick around here and you will learn some real physics.

Register to reply