Sample Dynamics Problems with solutions?

by Will
Tags: dynamics, sample, solutions
Will
Oct15-04, 09:53 PM
P: n/a
Any websites come to mind? I am trying to find and do as many example problems as possible. It seems that some of the approaches to problems in my text are unlike those I have seen in my REA solutions manual, although this one is great. I am particularly interested in examples of mass-pulley systems where there is an equation taking into account the total length of the cord and the distance the masses are from a fixed point (DATUM), and then taking derivatives to find v and a. I am unfamiliar with this method. But any type of dynamics probs would be good too. Thanks
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
SensaBubble: It's a bubble, but not as we know it (w/ video)
The hemihelix: Scientists discover a new shape using rubber bands (w/ video)
Microbes provide insights into evolution of human language
Madsunz
Nov8-04, 07:20 PM
P: 2
I second Will's post. I am looking for Dynamics problems. Pictures as descriptions (I.E. FBD's) help a lot. Pulley problems, Impulse-Momentum, conservation of energy in dynamic (I.E. spring) systems, planar problems, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.
NeutronStar
Nov8-04, 10:17 PM
P: 418
Have you looked at the Schaum's Outline on Lagrangian Dynamics?

Edited to add the following link just in case anyone might find it useful.

http://www.myphysicslab.com/

steelydan19
Jul28-09, 11:16 PM
P: 1

Sample Dynamics Problems with solutions?

Hi. I am looking for simple problems on curvilinear solutions with solutions. Does anyone have any? Does any one know links? Thanks.
Cyrus
Jul29-09, 12:07 AM
P: 4,780
You know, the do have books in the library on this guys (I know because I've literally seen them there on this exact topic).......

Register to reply