Touch pad of hp probook 4530s not working properly

by adnan jahan
Tags: 4530s, probook, properly, touch, working
adnan jahan
Feb29-12, 11:05 AM
P: 95
Dear Fellow,

I have purchased new hp probook 4530s finding problem in its touchpad, it is working properly for off/on function, it is working properly for curser to move through the screen, but to scroll the page up and down is not working properly two yesterday I reinstalled window 7 home premium 64 bit in my system.

I installed synaptics driver for touchpad 15.3.25 but still same issue. in previous window it was working properly.

If I uninstall synaptic and let window to find compatible driver then on/off fuction is not working while scrolling/browsing works properly.

can any one help me sorting out the issue what I need to b doing ????
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
NASA's space station Robonaut finally getting legs
Free the seed: OSSI nurtures growing plants without patent barriers
Going nuts? Turkey looks to pistachios to heat new eco-city
Greg Bernhardt
Feb29-12, 11:08 AM
Admin
P: 8,536
Quote Quote by adnan jahan View Post
If I uninstall synaptic and let window to find compatible driver then on/off fuction is not working while scrolling/browsing works properly.
Ha, it's that just always how it works! Sorry hear your troubles! Given this information it certainly seems like a software problem. Have you called HP tech support yet?
adnan jahan
Feb29-12, 11:24 AM
P: 95
before yesterday I was having window xp in my hp probook, at that time it was working perfectly but now strange behavior some time moves vertically some times horizontally and some times zooming start

Register to reply