Help me to find an admission with scholarship ,please

by Lutfi1990
Tags: admission, scholarship
Share this thread:
Lutfi1990
Mar14-12, 03:33 AM
P: 2
Hello guys , i hope you are well while you are reading this topic ,

Im a graduated student with bachelor's degree in Physics with high GPA (3.6 out of 4 ) and Im looking for a scholarship to study Msc in the medical physics field .

could any one help me ? or is there anyone who have an idea about what should i do or go ?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
An interesting glimpse into how future state-of-the-art electronics might work
Tissue regeneration using anti-inflammatory nanomolecules
C2D2 fighting corrosion
Choppy
Mar14-12, 02:24 PM
Sci Advisor
P: 2,708
What country are you in?

In Canada, most MSc programs in medical physics offer some form of financial support for their students. On top of that, medical physics students often hold part-time QA jobs to supplement their incomes.

I was under the impression that it's similar in the US, but I could be wrong. When looking at graduate programs, its important to click on the 'financial support' link.
Lutfi1990
Mar14-12, 03:13 PM
P: 2
Quote Quote by Choppy View Post
What country are you in?

In Canada, most MSc programs in medical physics offer some form of financial support for their students. On top of that, medical physics students often hold part-time QA jobs to supplement their incomes.

I was under the impression that it's similar in the US, but I could be wrong. When looking at graduate programs, its important to click on the 'financial support' link.

thnx for yr reply , Im from Palestine in the Middle East , can you help me by writing the names of universities in Canada or USA which provide such as these financial supports ?

salma_dodin
Apr22-12, 02:17 AM
P: 1
Help me to find an admission with scholarship ,please

Quote Quote by Lutfi1990 View Post
thnx for yr reply , Im from Palestine in the Middle East , can you help me by writing the names of universities in Canada or USA which provide such as these financial supports ?
i am from palestine too and it is not easy to find financial support from within the university. most of the programs cover the students but i think this is limted to US students and not international ones. i think the best way is by seeking a scholarship (try fullbright).
however if anyone here can help us with more information it would be really wonderfull
thank you all
ZapperZ
Apr22-12, 08:06 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 29,238
Quote Quote by Lutfi1990 View Post
Hello guys , i hope you are well while you are reading this topic ,

Im a graduated student with bachelor's degree in Physics with high GPA (3.6 out of 4 ) and Im looking for a scholarship to study Msc in the medical physics field .

could any one help me ? or is there anyone who have an idea about what should i do or go ?
Read Part VI of my So You Want To Be A Physicist essay.

Zz.

Register to reply