|May25-12, 07:25 PM||#1|
Dimensions and Degrees of Freedom
I had three questions that had to do with spacetime, digital physics, and the holographic principle:
1. Why are there dimensions in space?
2. Why isn't there just some sort of information matrix as suggested in digital physics?
3. How do these two ideas work with the holographic principle?
physics news on PhysOrg.com
>> Promising doped zirconia
>> New X-ray method shows how frog embryos could help thwart disease
>> Bringing life into focus
|May26-12, 09:18 AM||#2|
1) Because that's what we observe. Asking why something is true won't get us anywhere.
2) No expert on digital physics, but I don't think that possibility's ruled out, and I doubt there's any way to disprove this.
And I don't know much about the Holographic Principle, so I can't help you there.
|Similar Threads for: Dimensions and Degrees of Freedom|
|Degrees of Freedom in QM||Quantum Physics||1|
|degrees of freedom||General Physics||4|
|degrees of freedom||Quantum Physics||3|
|[spr] Re: Degrees of Freedom?||General Physics||0|
|Dimensions and Degrees of Freedom||General Physics||5|