I Got Award from Bangladeshi High Commissionar

• Thread starter alias25
  • Start date
In summary, the person is excited because they have been nominated for an award and will be going to London on January 13th to collect their A level certificates. They are happy and their mom is proud of them. Others are also congratulating them and reminding them to share about their trip and take pictures.
alias25
I got nominated for an award from bangladeshi high comissionar for good grades

well I GOT IT! :)

i have to go to london on 13th jan lol.

and i'll have more details on it, tonight when i go to collect my A level certificates,

im really happy, and my mums proud.

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations!

WAY TO GO! :approve:

How exciting for you! Keep up the good work and remember to tell us about your trip!

and take pictures!

Congrats!

Awesome!

I remember too!

Mum's not the only one proud. Way to go! Well done!

Congratulations and well done! :approve:

Enjoy the trip to London.

Nice job, congrats :approve:

What is the significance of receiving an award from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner?

Receiving an award from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner is an honor and recognition of one's achievements and contributions in a particular field. It highlights the recipient's hard work, dedication, and impact on the community.

How does one get nominated for an award from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner?

Nominations for awards from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner are typically submitted by an individual or organization that recognizes the recipient's accomplishments. The High Commissioner's office may also initiate the nomination process.

What types of awards does the Bangladeshi High Commissioner give out?

The Bangladeshi High Commissioner may give out various awards, including those for academic excellence, community service, or leadership. These awards may be specific to certain fields or industries, such as science, education, or business.

What are the benefits of receiving an award from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner?

Aside from the recognition and prestige, receiving an award from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner can also open up opportunities for networking, career advancement, and further collaborations with the community and organizations in Bangladesh.

What is the selection process for awards from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner?

The selection process for awards from the Bangladeshi High Commissioner may vary, but it often involves a committee or panel of judges who carefully review and evaluate the nominations. The selection criteria may include factors such as the impact of the recipient's work, their contributions to the community, and their potential to inspire others.