VOTE GROUP 2 Photo Contest - From Dusk To Dawn

In summary, the conversation is about the 2nd voting group for a photography contest. Each person has one vote to cast for their favorite image out of six submissions, including those from JasonRox and Mororvia. The group also discusses the correction of a link and the difficulty in choosing a winner between two particularly strong submissions. They are reminded that there is only a short amount of time left to vote in the first round of the contest.

VOTE GROUP 2 PF Photo Contest - From Dusk to Dawn

• JasonRox

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Mororvia

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • larkspur

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • matthyaouw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Andre

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This the 2nd voting group for this contest. You have one vote to cast.

1. JasonRox
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3594/dsc00079jc1.jpg

2. Mororvia
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/673/pfphoto1zg7.jpg

3. larkspur
2776661360_6afda95c38_o.jpg

4. matthyaouw
mat071.jpg

5. Andre
dusk.jpg

6. ZapperZ
img2427uu3.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=250260".

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
larkspur's image link has been corrected, so don't forget to vote in this group as well!

Zz.

Too bad chasely's pic was too big, I really liked it.

larkspur's. tooooo good. final voting will be tough :)

How 'bout a "Dawn" winner and a "Dusk" winner?

These are great pictures.

I really like that shot from JasonRox.

I like Mororvia's morning. I've felt that morning before, and I feel it again with that image.

Then again, gads they're all so good!

It was so hard to chose between ZZ and Larkspur. I went for Larkspur in the end, but for me it only wins by a whisker

You have less than 2 days left to vote in the first round of this contest. So far larkspur is running away with this group.

Zz.

1. What is the "VOTE GROUP 2 PF Photo Contest - From Dusk To Dawn"?

The "VOTE GROUP 2 PF Photo Contest - From Dusk To Dawn" is a photography contest organized by the PF Photo Forum, a community of photography enthusiasts. The theme of the contest is capturing images from dusk to dawn, showcasing the beauty and serenity of the transition from day to night.

2. How can I participate in the contest?

To participate in the contest, you must be a member of the PF Photo Forum and submit your photograph following the guidelines provided by the forum. The submission period for the contest is usually announced on the forum's website and social media platforms.

3. Who can vote in the contest?

Anyone can vote in the contest, even non-members of the PF Photo Forum. The voting process is open to the public and is usually done through a poll or survey on the forum's website.

4. What criteria are used for judging the photographs?

The photographs are judged based on their relevance to the theme, composition, technical skill, and creativity. The judges, who are experienced photographers, also take into consideration the overall impact and storytelling of the image.

5. What are the prizes for the winners?

The prizes for the winners vary, but they usually include photography equipment, gift cards, and recognition on the PF Photo Forum's website and social media platforms. The winners may also have the opportunity to have their photographs featured in a photography magazine or exhibition.