A Halloween treat for Cheetos fans
- Thread starter jtbell
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Ooh, I really hate this new quote feature.jtbell said:I'm keeping my eyes open for these...
![]()
- 20,002
- 11,120
Is this a nation wide release?
dipole
- 553
- 149
Oh god, don't tell me you're going to actually eat that? Your body loves you - don't treat it so badly! :L
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
They're CHEETOS!
Nikitin
- 734
- 27
Crap-os!
In my country we drink halloween sodas made by the local breweries. Keep "Big Candy" away from the holidays!
In my country we drink halloween sodas made by the local breweries. Keep "Big Candy" away from the holidays!
Science Advisor
- 2,603
- 785
I think that I am going to buy a case for my wife and daughter...
Similar threads
- galaxy_twirl
- · Replies 6 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 6
- Borg
- · Replies 61 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 61
- jtbell
- · Replies 29 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 29