A poem that my substitute english teacher made me write

  • Thread starter Thread starter 101Tesseract101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    English Teacher
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
101Tesseract101
I AM
I am a Minecrafter that wants a pet anaconda.
I wonder how we, humans, will evolve, in the future.
I hear the stars talking, ever so quietly through the night.
I see Jupiter playing jump rope.
I want to know all the peculiarities that exist.
I am a Minecrafter that wants a pet anaconda.

I pretend that my brother and I are pirate kings.
I feel my jet powered ship ricocheting of mountainous cliffs.
I touch the feathers of my pet parrot as he shouts,"Land ho!"
I worry that the universe is trapped in a tesseract that will bring us back to the beginning of time when the world ends.
I cry for all the lost Holocaust souls that died without anyone caring.
I am a Minecrafter that wants a pet anaconda.

I understand the frustration of not knowing everything.
I say that nothing is impossible, that everything is real that you can possibly think up, but was just real long ago.
I dream of living on the moon.
I try to learn the unknown.
I hope that the rich will equalize themselves with the poor.
I am a Minecrafter that wants a pet anaconda.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Not bad at all! It rarely hurts to try new things. :woot: