1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Job Skills About physical address on a resume while traveling this summer

1. Jul 19, 2009 #1
    Hello,

I'm currently living in Florida, but I'm planning to stay at my aunt place in New York for a couple of weeks this summer. Also, I'm no longer living in the apartment where I was living and will be looking for one while staying there. I'm applying for jobs these days, and I'm wondering if I can list my aunt's address as my physical address even though I haven't moved there yet.

Is there a role of thumb of how to list your physical address on a resume while you're moving/traveling during the summer?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 19, 2009 #2
    I'd say the general rule is to give an address you can actually be contacted at.

I'd go ahead and list your aunt's address, since that's probably the best option for reaching you by mail.

4. Jul 19, 2009 #3
    This sounds wise. Thanks TMFKAN64 for help!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook