Animal pictures and more from Freakyanimals.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
Check out the animal pics and more at this site.

http://www.freakyanimals.com/pictures/1004.jpg
http://www.freakyanimals.com/pic.shtml?1004.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Reminds me of the Swanephant and Chimpanzebra that I saw at the zoo not so long ago.
 


Wow, what a fun and interesting website! I love animals and this site seems like the perfect place to browse through some unique and fascinating animal pictures. I can't wait to see what kind of "freaky" animals they have featured. The first picture, 1004.jpg, is so cute and I can't wait to see more. Thank you for sharing this site, I will definitely be checking it out!