Applications of Hilbert's nullstellensatz for a project

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter FireSquirrel
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
FireSquirrel
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I have a very general question but I would like opinions asap. I am doing a project on Hilbert nullstellensatz and I wanted to make something interesting, but currently I lack ideas. I was thinking maybe make a small video with some applications of the nullstellensatz, but the problem is that I don't know any actual applications of it.

My question is: Ideas for a good project on the nullstellensatz or at least actual real life applications of it.

Thanks guys
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The idea for a project is that you come up with ideas, not strangers on the internet. If you have trouble with that, then talk to your advisor.

Thread locked.