Are Canadian otters cuter than American otters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teecher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Teecher
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
http://www.astroskwurl.net/forum/post.php?id=692"

Submit your photos ASAP! :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Haha, those people are hilarious. Hey, I wonder if the SpaceTiger there and the SpaceTiger here are the same person.

P.S. I don't know who that NoseRoseToes person is, but she sounds extremely intelligent and beautiful.
 
Last edited:
Awww. That was one cute otter, boy. And I'm not usually that fond of otters. Are Canadian otters always that cute?
 
berkeman said:
Awww. That was one cute otter, boy. And I'm not usually that fond of otters. Are Canadian otters always that cute?

I'm sure it recently emigrated. Unlike the other American otters, it couldn't play a mean Parcheesi.