I doubted the likelihood that it would be a reliable source (it sounded biased toward Obama), but lo and behold, it told me exactly what I suspected...not enough difference to care.

It never matters who is in office, single, successful people always get screwed. Playing with the numbers, I put in double the household income and saw what the numbers would be if I was married...it's a HUGE tax cut under Obama's plan...even with no children. How is that fair? If I had a husband who made exactly the same as me, together, we'd stand to get nearly 10 times as much of a tax cut married than if we were single! That's just penalizing single people. What's worse, the tax break would be better for being married with no children than it would be to be single with a kid! I can understand tax breaks when you have dependent children you need to support off the same salary, but I don't understand them just for being lucky to meet someone to get married.