Are You Ready to Discuss Physics with a Med School Student Turned Engineer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DzoptiC
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 723 views
DzoptiC
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I thank you for accepting me into this physics forum.

So, let me introduce my self briefly.
I'm a med school student going to my 9th year of med school studies, currently resident MD in Medical Genetics in Paris. Next year I'm going to pause med school for an Engineering school ; I'm going to study microfluidics.
I'm not doing physics since my first year of med school, I'm working hard to catch up before starting next year the engineering school.

I'm glad being part of this forum, and look forward to discuss about physics with all of you guys.
Thanks again.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org