Are You Ready to Discuss Physics with a Med School Student Turned Engineer?

• Thread starter DzoptiC
  • Start date
In summary, discussing physics with a med school student turned engineer can be a stimulating and challenging experience. The combination of medical knowledge and engineering expertise offers unique perspectives and insights into the world of physics. However, it is important to approach these conversations with an open mind and willingness to learn, as both fields are constantly evolving and expanding. Ultimately, the collaboration between medicine and engineering can lead to groundbreaking advancements and innovations in the field of physics.
DzoptiC
Hi, I thank you for accepting me into this physics forum.

So, let me introduce my self briefly.
I'm a med school student going to my 9th year of med school studies, currently resident MD in Medical Genetics in Paris. Next year I'm going to pause med school for an Engineering school ; I'm going to study microfluidics.
I'm not doing physics since my first year of med school, I'm working hard to catch up before starting next year the engineering school.

I'm glad being part of this forum, and look forward to discuss about physics with all of you guys.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!