New member interested in physics and helping others learn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ffrenchy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 541 views
Ffrenchy
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Hi my name is Ffrenchy and I joined today. I’m 18 years old and in final year before University. I realized instantly upon opening this app that I have a lot to learn. I came here to help other people (and by doing so improve my own understanding of topics) but I realize I am not the master. I am but a mere student and may be for many years to come.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
The goal of learning is to realize the precise limits of one's understanding. Only then, can one push the envelope.
I think you're off to a good start :smile: