Art and architecture at South Solon Meeting House

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Friends
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the invitation Turbo.

Maybe one day, when it all fits.
 
Hi Turbo

I have nothing to do for the next few weeks, may be i will pop over and see the sights.
Hope you are better now:biggrin:
 
I'm feeling a bit better. We have scenic overlooks and a few historical places, though in a town this small, don't expect a cultural scene...
 
Fascinating art and a fascinating building, thanks Turbo! I've enjoyed the things I've learned about that part of the world from you. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.
 
fuzzyfelt said:
Fascinating art and a fascinating building, thanks Turbo! I've enjoyed the things I've learned about that part of the world from you. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.
The frescoes are incredible. It is pretty impressive to see the art-work in that meeting-house. As pointed out in the article, that meeting-house is unlocked and open 24/7. Just walk in and enjoy. My wife and I have been going there for years, even well before we moved into this area.
 
turbo said:
The frescoes are incredible. It is pretty impressive to see the art-work in that meeting-house. As pointed out in the article, that meeting-house is unlocked and open 24/7. Just walk in and enjoy. My wife and I have been going there for years, even well before we moved into this area.

They see incredible from the little I could see, and the environment must make it all a wonderful experience! Of course we'd like to visit some time.