Becoming a Pilot in India: Requirements, Costs, and Entry Criteria

  • Thread starter Thread starter powergirl
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
powergirl
I wish to become a pilot..What are its particulars..Am from India..so I wish to have some replies based on indian education...What are its particulars and How much will it cost for me to study the whole course(in India) ?? :confused:
Is it a course we have to study after +2??CBSE how much mark we have to score and is the entry depending on our +2 marks??
What are the requirements for this??
I need an immediate reply..plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
I 'm very much eager to know abt that...:bugeye:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
powergirl said:
I wish to become a pilot..What are its particulars..Am from India..so I wish to have some replies based on indian education...What are its particulars and How much will it cost for me to study the whole course(in India) ?? :confused:
Is it a course we have to study after +2??CBSE how much mark we have to score and is the entry depending on our +2 marks??
What are the requirements for this??
I need an immediate reply..plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
I 'm very much eager to know abt that...:bugeye:

You'll get lots of relevant information if you google.

For example,
- http://www.webindia123.com/career/options/compilot/intro.htm"
- http://indian-airlines.nic.in/scripts/careers.aspx"
 
Last edited by a moderator: