Best Caption Contest Pictures: These Gotta Be Saved

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
tribdog
Messages
779
Reaction score
17
I was looking back through old caption contest posts and a lot of the pictures are no longer there. So I went through the first 2000 posts or so and found these which I think are the best ones and ones everyone should see before they disappear too.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=607228&postcount=145"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=848167&postcount=1231"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=799206&postcount=966"

"[URL a"]jimmysnyder 1[/URL] https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=612427&postcount=340"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=607648&postcount=169"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=607797&postcount=183"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=607944&postcount=205"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=610369&postcount=284"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=708540&postcount=546"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=742300&postcount=640"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=904792&postcount=1436"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=852720&postcount=1313"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=609382&postcount=255"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=778469&postcount=825"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1344029&postcount=1896"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1358748&postcount=2026"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1359209&postcount=2033"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1463847&postcount=2220"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1472170&postcount=2237"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1478728&postcount=2257"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1563825&postcount=2429"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1586174&postcount=2583"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit people. This happened when I cleaned up the member photo section too. I spend a few hours getting something going in the hopes that someone will have the initiative to carry on and maybe add to the list.
If you don't know whether a caption should be included or not just ask me and I'll tell you if its funny or not. Just kidding.
 
larkspur

This one HAS to be kept.
 
tribdog said:
larkspur in general? or a specific one?

The cat and mouse one
 
I'm going to add these to the GD Classics
 
That's all of them. I thought I had more funny ones when I was writing them than I think are funny now. And a lot of ones I thought were funny the first time I read them didn't make me laugh that much this time. I'm sure I've missed a bunch, but this is what I came up with.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1429127&postcount=2153"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1617448&postcount=2645"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1638258&postcount=2682"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1639365&postcount=2691"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1693363&postcount=2717"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1805559&postcount=2877"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1828770&postcount=2996"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1828010&postcount=2981"

https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1828886&postcount=3002"
 
Last edited by a moderator: