What can I do with a biomedical science degree besides medicine or research?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dumbadum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
dumbadum
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I'm serious doubting my choice of going into bio-medical science.
The main problem is that I don't know what I can actually do with a degree like that, besides doctor, researcher or teacher. I mean, there's only going to be so many of those. What am I going to do if I don't like it?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Given that recent technological advances are leading to many new questions regarding intellectual property of things like genes and bacterial strains as well as the civil liberty questions that will arise, I think that kind of lawyer will be very sought after soon. To me doctor, researcher and teacher are actually a very large range of job opportunities? What kind of work do you enjoy doing exactly, maybe then I can respond with more specific possible opportunities.