Black Hole Animation: Find Trustworthy Links for Astronomy Presentation

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
JeffOCA
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hello

I'm looking for an animation showing the travel into a black hole. I need a trustable one for an astronomy presentation. Can someone tell me some interesting links ?

Thanks,
Jeff
 
Physics news on Phys.org
http://casa.colorado.edu/~ajsh/sr/sr.shtml
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/htmltest/rjn_bht.html

I've seen at least one one more in recent months, but I can't remember where now, maybe NASA, I'm not sure. It took the form of a quiz: it asked what speed to accelerate to reach your destination in a reasonable time, stuff like that. I think there was the option of seeing a stellar mass black hole and the supermassive one at the center of the galaxy. Then it had animations of each seen close-up, although not I think of crossing the event horizon.