Boat hippie crackpot hydrogen rant?

• Thread starter BuddyPal
  • Start date
I'm beating myself up about it a little bit, but I can't find the thread where that one hippie was ranting about how hydrogen power could destroy the world, and about how shipping oil from Saudi Arabia to the U.S. was throwing off the earth's rotation, along with a whole bunch of other unfounded garbage. It was really funny, and I've lost the url. His name was "boat -something-" or sailboat something, anyways if anyone remembers where the thread is, please let me know.

Answers and Replies

russ_watters
Mentor
I don't remember that, but it sounds like something we would have deleted.

That sounds fuuuuuunnny. I wish I could read it. Just to put it out there, I get called a hippie all the time and you wouldn't catch me dead tolerating garbage like that.

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
I'm beating myself up about it a little bit, but I can't find the thread where that one hippie was ranting about how hydrogen power could destroy the world, and about how shipping oil from Saudi Arabia to the U.S. was throwing off the earth's rotation, along with a whole bunch of other unfounded garbage. It was really funny, and I've lost the url. His name was "boat -something-" or sailboat something, anyways if anyone remembers where the thread is, please let me know.

We never allow crackpottery like that to linger in this forum.

Zz.