Books on Computer I/O Interfaces

  • Topic: Engineering 
  • Thread starter Thread starter CrysPhys
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books Computer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Education Advisor
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
1,750
I'd appreciate recommendations for books on computer input/output (I/O) interfaces. With detailed explanations, for example, (a) on how pressing the "R" key on a keyboard results in the character "R" being displayed on a screen and entered in a program, (b) on how moving a mouse results in a pointer moving across a screen and positions being entered in a program, (c) on how double-clicking on an icon launches a program, and (d) on how clicking the "Print" tab results in a sheet of paper being printed. Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
CrysPhys said:
I'd appreciate recommendations for books on computer input/output (I/O) interfaces. With detailed explanations, for example, (a) on how pressing the "R" key on a keyboard results in the character "R" being displayed on a screen and entered in a program, (b) on how moving a mouse results in a pointer moving across a screen and positions being entered in a program, (c) on how double-clicking on an icon launches a program, and (d) on how clicking the "Print" tab results in a sheet of paper being printed. Thanks.

You need a book on Computer architecture ?