Bryon Palmer, new member interested in rocks, history and science

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryon Palmer
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
Bryon Palmer
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
I apologize for not introducing myself yesterday. My name is Bryon Palmer. I was in a rush to find out what kind of rock I had so my son could share it in his classroom today and skipped the part about introducing myself. I really don't have much of a formal science education, but my love for history and science has grown exponentially since college. I also love watching and participating in conversations on the internet since there is so much that can be learned from such a variety of people.

Thank you for the warm welcome and wonderful information everyone gave me.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
welcome_red_pen-1.gif

Byron, it's good to have the pair of you with us.[/color]
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bryon Palmer
NascentOxygen said:
welcome_red_pen-1.gif

Byron, it's good to have the pair of you with us.
Thank you!